· Process all premiums and related documentation including new business, renewals, MTA’s, amendments, declines, reserves, quotes, incomplete items and process into Client Insurance’s systems.
· Maintain admin, scanning and structured housekeeping system for the underwriting team to ensure that all documentation & information is up to date & readily accessible.
· Monitor & review renewal lists ensuring underwriters are alerted to impending renewals at least 3 months in advance of renewal date.
· Control underwriting and broker queries and assist in their removal within the query management SLA as per workflow.
· Ensure premiums are processed within defined service standards (SLA/KPI) and to the agreed quality standard i.e. accord standard to ensure Client Insurance is contract certain and can account for its premiums ASAP.
· Be aware of regularity guidelines including underwriting guidelines and Delegated underwriting guidelines.
· Manage progress and plan work to ensure daily, weekly and monthly targets are completed on time.
· Self-starter, who can manage themselves effectively, communicates tasks and objectives clearly and ensure time is fully utilised.
· Communicates clearly too relevant underwriting team and line manager.
· Ensures urgent and important tasks are completed first.
· Can manage own tasks effectively: Uses simple tools and systems to structure personal activities (e.g. to do lists, follow up procedures).
· Escalates issues quickly if they can’t be managed or resolved within agreed time-scales.
· Quickly and accurately reports on the status of work.
· Meets deadlines by managing time.
· Basic understanding of following concepts:
Ø The London Market and Lloyd’s corporation.
Ø General insurance.
Ø Premium and risk data entry.
Ø Credit Control
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹27,975.00 – ₹79,775.00 per month
Job Description : Strategic Analysis Independently develop analysis framework and insights leveraging multiple data sources for stakeholder demand Assists in...Apply For This Job
Job Description : Execution Analyze the customer segmentation, sales trends in terms of demographics, geography, characteristics etc. to assess the...Apply For This Job
From 1 to 6 year(s) of experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter Junagadh, Jamnagar, Rajkot Job Description Roles and Responsibilities...Apply For This Job
MCK Nidhi Ltd is a well established Financial institution having 32 branches all over Kerala. MCK Nidhi Ltd. functions by...Apply For This Job
Job Description : Campaign Management Design/Ideation of campaigns for IMD’s, employees across national/local levels and refer for approvals / signoff...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Recruiting by selling career opportunity to prospective advisors Recruitment quality advisors through field, natural market and other activities Ensure...Apply For This Job