– Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
– Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
– Updates accounts payable & receivable, issue invoices and perform reconciliations.
– Regularly updating all accounting ledgers and journals.
– Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
– Update financial data in database to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
– Analysing financial records to identify errors and discrepancies.
– Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
– Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
– 0 to 1 year experience in Accounting.
– Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
– Good knowledge in MS Excel and Accounting software’s like Tally, Peachtree, SAP, etc.
– Basic book keeping skills.
– The ability to multi-task.
– Effective communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Fresher
Speak with the employer