Market Risk Quant- Business Consulting Risk – FS – FSRM – Multiple Locations ( Bangalore. Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Gurgaon )
Our Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice focuses on risk management, regulatory, quantitative, and technology backgrounds. The breadth of experiences of FSRM professionals enables the practice to coordinate the delivery of a broad array of risk management services to capital market participants throughout the world in a well-integrated manner.
The opportunity :
Our FSRM team is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential.
Your key responsibilities:
Work in the EY FSRM service line focusing on Quantitative Modeling and Market Risk Analytics
The candidate will primarily be working on quantitative modeling and Pricing/Market risk engagements like:
1. Validation/development of valuation models across asset classes – equities, commodities, rates, credit, mortgages
2. Development, testing and validating pricing models using C++/Python/R/client-proprietary tools
Skills and attributes for success:
1. Strong quantitative background – experience in model development or validation a plus
2. Basic understanding of Mathematics and statistics in terms of linear algebra, probability theory
3. Basic understanding of fixed income and equity derivatives, volatility surfaces, interest rate curve construction and Greeks
4. Good understanding of workings of a Bank (processes, Committees, systems etc.) and Banking products across fixed income, derivatives, retail etc.
5. Understanding of VaR and different VaR modelling and backtesting techniques
6. Understanding of statistical concepts/ time series modeling
7. Experience in Python/C++
8. Strong communication and documentation skills.
To qualify for the role you must have –
Ideally you’ll also have :
What working at EY offers :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2023 a reality.