We are looking for suitable candidates for EY India one of Big-4 firms.
CA for an assignment with government of Rajasthan and the requirements are mentioned below;
1. Coordinate with the different types of stakeholders.
2. Review of current Rules and procedures and given suggestions for further improvements.
3. Conduct Workshop with leadership
4. Conduct field visit to selected offices to understand the key issues and challenges in the existing regulatory framework.
5. Formulation of the overall structure of new financial and accounting rules in line the key issues identified.
6.conductconsultationstoobtaininprincipleapprovalonthe overall structure and coverage of the new financial and accounting rules.
7. Formulate the draft financial and accounting rules, required appendices and forms/formats.
1. Having experience of working in government project mandatory.
2. Working in PFM assignment shall be an added advantage.
3. Verbal communication should be excellent.
4. Candidates having experience of world bank/ADB funded projects shall have an added advantage.
5. Resource from Jaipur, Rajasthan shall be preferable
Job Type: Contractual / Temporary
Salary: ₹500,000.00 – ₹800,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 10/08/2022