1)Having full knowledge and experience in taxation and legal compliance with respect to Private Limited Company.
2) Calculation of GST and preparing GST for payment and return. ( Monthly as well as yearly)
3) Tracking GST refunds on exports and preparing weekly reports for the same
4) Banking, auditing, sales , purchase and good command on English. Budgeting and costing.
5)Communicating with banks and providing required documents for setting up and continuation WC limits.
6) Working on bank reconciliation statement, Customer and Vendors ledger reconciliation.
7) Knowledge and ability to maintain accounts in multiple currencies.
8) Knowledge in preparation and co-ordinating with CA, for 15CA/CB for freight payments and foreign commission.
9) Well knowledgeable and versed in GST, TDS, TCS, Billing , Banking , LC , BG, and CC/OD
10) Preparation and monitoring Weekly Payable and receivables.
Expected Start Date: 1/3/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month