Roles & Responsibilities:
· Preparation of the Monthly reports such as Profit and loss account, Balance sheet, and working capital reports as per Group templates (Trial Balance to Controller Reports)
· General Ledger Analysis – Review of monthly General Ledger and ensuring that proper entries has been posted under each account to finalize the monthly Financial Statements.
· Reviewing and posting of Month end entries such as forex Reinstatements, Prepaid expenses, Trade incentives, Cash discounts to Dealers, etc
· Review of weekly and monthly reports on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash flow statements, and tax payments.
· Co-ordinating with Auditors for Statutory and tax audits in order to complete them on time.
· To Maintain audit records including internal audit papers as per Group Guidelines and as per statutory laws.
· Coordinating with the intergroup team to confirm on Intergroup Accounts Receivable & Payable balances.
· To analyse the Financials statements of the new customers/ dealers/ suppliers so as to understand on the credit rating/ performance/ credibility.
· Candidates must have B.Com/ MBA Finance (with UG as B.Com)/ M.Com graduation.
· Must have worked in the finance department at Manufacturing Industry (Preferably Engineering/ Automobile) with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
· Must have knowledge on Indian Accounting Standards, basics of Income Tax Act.
· Must have knowledge in Statutory Audit, Internal Audit & Tax Audits
· Must have exposure in handling Income tax related disputes
· Must have excellent spoken and written English
· Computer Literacy – Good Knowledge in MS office (must be expertise in MS Excel) and SAP. M3 knowledge would be an added advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹800,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer