– Minimum 1 or more full life cycle implementations of SAP would be considered an asset
– Project related Sales and Distribution & Material Management experience
– SAP EC&O or construction industry experience
– Scheduling, Forecasting, Change Management
– CPM – Commercial Project Management
– PPM – Portfolio Project Management
– Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
– Very Strong Communication & collaboration skills, Openness to learn & execute.
– Universal degree preferred in B.E/MBA/MCA or equivalent degree with a strong Project management consulting expertise
– At least 5 years of relevant SAP experience
– Ability to quickly learn business processes with respect to SAP S/4 HANA, SAP industry specific solutions, functions and technologies relevant to the role
– Proficient English language skills (spoken and written), fluent and clear.
Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP Finance (preferably S4 HANA Finance, SAP FI/CO)
Must have design and configuration experience working on SAP Finance implementation project
Experience working on at least one SAP S4/HANA EPPM (Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management) for PPM (SAP Portfolio and Project Management) and PS (Project systems) project
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years’ work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6-year work experience
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance, Fresher
Salary: ₹900,000.00 – ₹1,200,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: