Qualification – Professional qualification such as CA with multidisciplinary experience across finance functions with a deep knowledge of the firm. or similar will be considered a plus.
Experience- Minimum 12-15 Year of Experience
Salary – 50-70K
Job Location-Pitampura, Delhi( We want person who put-up under 10Km from Pitampura, Delhi)
*Want Person who can join on immediate Basis else Max within 15-20 days
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
· Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
· Supervising the process of vendor payments (which includes invoice receipt, verification, feeding, filing, following-up and tallying) at the central level for managing vendors;
· Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
· Verifying compliance with financial statutory norms
· Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
· Research and analyse financial reports and market trends.
· Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
· Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
· Present financial reports to board members.
· Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
· Presenting budgets and reports to upper management
· Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
· Cost reduction proposals
· Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
· Proven experience as a GM Financial
· Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 – ₹800,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer