Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure
Job Purpose (In a brief, specific one or two-sentence statement, answer the questions: “Why does this position exist?” and “What is it expected to accomplish?”)
To be responsible for the credit administration related work.
Key Accountabilities (List the expected end results or KPIs that the incumbent is expected to achieve for this job. Do not list more than 5)
1. Preparing/Checking of offer letters and documents in line with the credit conditions stipulated in Credit Memos
2. Monitoring of post disbursal conditions
3. Limit inputting, release and Checking of all conditions precedents stipulated in Credit Memo before loading of both Offshore and Onshore limits
4. Tracking of various regulatory/Credit Monitoring items like Stock Statement, QIS, Insurance policies, collateral audit, ROC Search etc.
5. Preparing MIS on incomplete security documents and and liaising with RMs for receipt/rectification of such items
6. Liaising with in-house legal team and external legal counsel for drafting of non standard docs so as to ensure that credit conditions stipulated by credit chain are incorporated in such documents
7. Liaising with HO, other department for MIS and other information as well as for off-shore limits loading/facilities disbursals.
8. Participating actively in Process analysis and making them more efficient and reducing duplication of processes.
Job Duties & responsibilities (List the principal duties of the incumbent. Use concise statements that provide a clear understanding of the level of responsibility, complexity, creativity and analysis performed in this position.)
1. Checking of offer letters and security documents
2. Follow up of Pre and Post monitoring disbursal conditions and pending security documents
3. Preparing of various MIS which includes, Internal MIS and that for HO/ regulators
4. Effect Data base management of various MIS pertaining to Credit Control Unit
5. Liaising with in house and external legal for drafting of non standard docs and also with vendors for valuation, charge creation etc.
6. Effective management of the portfolio being handled by him/her.
Experience (Indicate nature and extent of work experience including number of years required, if applicable.)
The job holder should have requisite skills in terms of understanding the various products offered by the bank. He/She should have handled credit administration
Jobs. Minimum stint of 3-5 year in credit administration in various positions (For BE-A the experience level of 3 years can be considered).
Education / Preferred Qualifications (List the minimum and preferred qualifications required to perform all essential functions, including field of study)
The job holder needs to be at least a graduate in the Commerce stream. Should have handled documentation for at least 3-5 years,. Basic knowledge of MS Office and various systems used by CCU can be an added advantage.
Core Competencies (Specify core competencies required in order to perform job role and indicate level of proficiency.)
The job holder needs to posses the following skills:
Job Knowledge: The job holder needs to have thorough job knowledge of documentation and various corporate bank products and needs to know as to what is expected from him/her.
Organising Skills: The job holder needs to be organised so as to enable him to meet the conflicting deadlines.
Proactive: To understand the system implementations and grasp the changes faster.
Communication Skills: The job holder needs to have effective verbal as well as written communication skills.
Interpersonal Skills: The job holder needs to liaise with various stake holders including but not limited to RMs, Legal Compliance, Finance teams.
Technical Competencies (Discuss with your manager and list the technical knowledge and skills required for this position. Indicate level of proficiency for each competency.)
The job holder needs to have the Basic knowledge of MS Office and various systems used by CCU. He/she should be well aquatinted with RBI as well as ECB norms for offshore lending and other regulation prescribed by various regulators from time to time.
Work Relationship (State the essential working relationships with superiors, peers and subordinates as well as external parties which will contribute directly to the successful accomplishment of this job.)
To work with:
Internal: Head Credit and other business managers, HR and Audit team
External: Credit Admin HO, CRAD HO, Legal Counsels etc.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Job: Risk Management
Job Posting: Mar 30, 2022, 1:06:44 AM