We are looking for a meticulous Accountant to provide support to the Finance Accounts department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the companys finances. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Maintenance of books of Accounts through Tally and Zoho journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Assist in the preparation of periodic quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements (TDS, Service Tax, PT, PF, ESI etc.)
· Liaise with bank on any discrepancy of receipts/payments and for opening NRE/NRO account. Preparing BRS in an accurate manner.
· Manage payroll and employee reimbursements for Company, business units and subsidiaries and including calculation of incentives for sales team.
· Ensure timely payment of invoices.
· Ensure proper maintenance of fixed assets and compute depreciation.
· Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth functioning of the Accounts and finance functions.
Desired skills experience:
· Should be a CA Inter/B.Com/ M.Com with 3+ years experience
· Proficient in MS Excel and MS word
· Should have experience in Tally (knowledge of any other ERP will be an added advantage)
· Good communication and listening skills
· Should be a team player
· Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
· Immediate Joinee Needed
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹12,570.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 01/10/2021