Mode: Work from Office
At CLIRNET, we’re looking for a talented Head of Marketing to join our Digital Healthcare team. You will
be responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing
new sales plans.
Also responsible for defining and delivering the individual channel strategy, with accountability for the
budgets. You need to be ambitious and driven to achieve personal and business goals.
1. Working closely with the sales department to develop marketing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
2. Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
3. Evaluation of developed marketing strategy and marketing plans.
4. Identifying potential customers. Research customer needs and develops a marketing campaign around them.
5. Creating marking campaigns, collateral, and communication to help, guide, and mentor the sales team to generate more business.
6. Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
7. Overseeing the marketing department.
8. Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
9. Motivating and managing a team to support in the implementation of strategy and comms plans
Essential Skillset & Requirement:
1. Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
2. Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
3. High competence in project and stakeholder management.
4. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
5. Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
6. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
7. Min 7 Yrs of relevant experience with an MBA (Sales & Marketing) degree or relevant qualification.
8. Male, Female, Non-Binary anyone can apply.