1. Process customer instructions
2. Meet required productivity and error-free processing
3. Assist with the production of department MIS and reporting
1. Receive and process customer requests/instructions through various channels ensuring proper due diligence. Accurately resolve investigation cases within designated timeframes and initiate oral or written communication (letters), if required.
2. Follow through tasks and take ownership to ensure they are completed to the required standards
3. Review reports to ensure proper audit on documentation, perform control checks on document/instruction
4. Adhere to policies, standard framework decided stated by the company to meet client need
5. Liaise with branch staff to clarify, highlight deficiencies, rectify incomplete instruction and escalate to the Team Manager as appropriate.
1. Ensure day to day operations are performed and SLAs are met as per agreed for all businesses.
2. Timely and accurate processing and customer resolution
3. Timely escalation on incomplete/delayed processing
1. Graduate with 0-3 years experience in banking operations
2. Exposure to Funds Transfer/Loans/Investment Operations would be preferred.
3. Exposure to AML and KYC documentation would be an added advantage.
1. Flexible to work in any shift.
2. Require excellent written and spoken English skills.
3. Proficiency in typing
4. Candidate should have competency in Office tools.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting