1. Manage all accounting operations based on sound accounting principles.2. Prepare funds flow statement.
3. Publish financial statements in time.
4. Work on order fulfillment, payments to vendors, monthly payroll.
5. File GST, TDS, IT Returns as per their deadlines.
6. Finalise month-end and year-end closing information.
7. Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
8. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
9. Develop periodic reports for management.
10. Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation.
11. Handle all petty expenses and export documentation.Requirements:1. Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
2. Thorough knowledge of Tally & Quickbooks.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Degree in accounting.
5. This is not a work from home opportunity.Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fresher, Walk-InSalary: INR21,400.00 – INR27,600.00 per monthSchedule:
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India