AmberStudent is a platform through which students all across the world can book accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized & cumbersome paperwork, lack of credit score, and broken payment process. We currently provide accommodation to students in the US, UK, and Australia. We are also planning to expand our business to other countries as well. It is a startup started by ex housing.com executives and has been running profitably for the last 3 years.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Gather and monitor financial data
2. Forecast costs and revenues
3. Manage tax payments
4. Organize internal audits
5. Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
6. Manage vendor payments & track the refunds for the same, if any
Who can apply:
1. Who are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 7th May’22 and 11th Jun’22
3. Who are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages, Job offer
1. This is full-time work from office internship. Our office is in Yerwada, Pune.
2. PPO will be given to the candidate post completion of internship basis on satisfactory work criteria.
Number of openings: