· On boarding of new funds through acquisition of new preferred HNI / Ultra HNI Clients.
· To provide exceptional service to existing clients, deepening relationships and investments from them.
· Acquiring new clients through multiple channels like e-mail marketing, networking, IAP’s and calling
· Prepare financial plans for clients to take them to a goal based approach for their investment.
· Conduct Portfolio reviews for clients taking into consideration current economic scenario, client risk profile and rebalancing portfolio as per asset allocation requirements.
· Preparing MIS and creating relevant reports.
· Graduate / Post Graduate who are interested in making a career in finance.
· Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Candidate must be a team player and work well in a collaborative environment
· Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint are desirable.
· Candidate must be a self-starter and have the ability to think out-of-the-box
· Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
· Ability to get things done in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
· Strong commitment to continuous professional development and improvement of oneself
· Sales experience of at least 1-2 years in wealth management or financial services is preferred
· Knowledge on Mutual Funds, PMS, AIF, Structured products will be preferred.
· Preferable Qualification: CA / CFA / CFP / MBA (or pursuing the same)
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer