Start-Up CFO – Exclusive Southeast Asia Focus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Aetos Growth Partners’ partner Capital Connect Advisors is looking to hire a CFO for hire to fix, build and run finance operations for Capital Connect’s high growth tech start-up clients and portfolio.
Capital Connect Advisors is a Singapore-based boutique Investment Bank for Southeast Asian Technology Entrepreneurs and Investors. Capital Connect provides Capital Raising, M&A, Strategic Financial Advice and Ecosystem Services for Series A+ companies.
This India based role, covers Southeast Asia.
1. Passion for Technology & Internet
2. Build long term relationships, placing clients first and delivering results with a “can do” approach
3. High performing, collegiate and adaptable team player
4. Ability to manage high growth uncertainty and to strategically implement high impact changes
5. Excellent communication team building skills
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a CFO for hire to CapConnect clients – set strategy, drive financial performance and implement “always on” fund raising process for clients.
1. Collaborate with senior management in setting the strategy.
2. Develop short, medium and long-term financial models to forecast and budget business impact of decisions.
3. Deliver accurate monthly budget and actual expenses monthly management reporting.
4. Implement dashboard reporting, design and monitor OKR/ KPI set by senior management team
5. Implement and align enterprise accounting and operational systems
6. work with technology, operations and data teams seamlessly to deliver senior management timely business imputs.
7. Research, analyze, and interpret financial information and market trends.
8. Lead due diligence and support CEO in fundraising work across equity and debt instruments.
9. Deliver annual audited financial statements at the group and entity level.
10. Oversee internal policies and identify financial risks.
11. Oversee treasury function and make sure capital is segregated from lending.
12. Oversee accounting principles and policies and oversee proper execution by local teams.
13. Oversee finance operations and liquidity management.
14. Comply with regulatory requirements and tax commitments.
15. You will be seconded to client companies, fix, build and operate finance functions from which you will be expected to “replace yourself” with a suitable hire, once you have fixed and built a suitable finance function for our clients.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
1. Ability to understand and communicate the big picture
2. Have led and headed Finance and Accounting successfully at a fast growing start-up
3. Experience Investment Banking, PE or a role that specializes in corporate finance, valuation, financial modeling and forecasting
4. Passion for the tech industry
5. Degree in management, finance, economics or related degrees.
6. Minimum 8 years of working experience
7. Experience in managing a small to medium-sized team
8. Excellent critical thinking, analytical and communication skills. Ability to operate with flexibility and ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and collaborative environment. Proactive and have a strong sense of ownership.
1. Exclusive focus on Technology & Internet throughout SEA
2. Be pivotal to aggressive growth plans
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities & Tasks Include: Carry out core and complex processing activities in accordance with established procedures. Answer and handle complex...Apply For This Job
The Candidates who are looking for a professional Day-Trader career in Indian / International Markets. – The Candidate who is...Apply For This Job
Build a meaningful career At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions...Apply For This Job
Job Description Urgent Opening For Relationship Manager/Equity dealer’s Designation: Relationship Manager/Equity dealer’s Job Description:1. Trading on behalf of the clients.2....Apply For This Job
Job Overview We are looking for a strategically efficient and doting Business Development Manager to join our Sales Department. As...Apply For This Job
Description One of the largest equity broking firms in India is looking for a Sr. Manager/AVP – Equity Specialist with...Apply For This Job