1. Assist in accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to management.
2. Assist in preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
3. Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e., AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.).
4. Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities.
5. Support forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate guidelines.
6. Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required.
7. Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement (GST/WHT/CIT/…), audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal.
8. Assist in new processes and system implementation when required.
1. Accounting/Business/Economics degree.
2. Good working knowledge of IFRS.
3. A self-starter who is able to plan, organise and take the initiative to meet job objectives and deadlines independently.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English).
5. 1-3 years of experience.