Hiring For 5paisa Thane
Designation : HNI Relationship Manager
Location : Mumbai -THANE
Salary Range : UPTO 4.00 LPA + Incentive + Other Benefits
Qualification : Graduation with experience in sales (Graduate freshers with excellent communication can apply)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Managing HNI/Ultra/ Super HNI Clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
2. Manage Trading and Monitoring the top clients and their needs from 360 degree solutions. Handling HNI Advisory / AUM.
3. Partners activation.
4. Assist channel partners to transact digitally.
5. Single point of contact for Partners relationships virtually.
6. Strive to achieve business targets as per assigned portfolio.
7. Cross sell all financial products through Partners.
8. Coordinate with Partners for product and sales support.
9. Interact with partners for product training, advisory to keep channel partners active & increase revenue. Understand and resolve partner query end to end in coordination with ops and product team Client network development : –
Complete Training will be Given at the time of Joining. * Office Sitting Job (No field Work)
For Thane Station
Its a India’s leading integrated financial services group with diverse operating businesses, mainly, Non Banking and Housing Finance, Wealth and Asset Management, Financial Advisory and Broking, Mutual Funds and Financial Product Distribution, Investment Banking, Institutional Equities, Realty Broking and Advisory Services
Contact HR Sakshi @ 8828123185
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹250,000.00 – ₹400,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer